Lokerja.pw adalah sebuah situs lowongan kerja yang memberikan informasi lowongan kerja terbaru dan terupdate dari perusahaan-perusahaan di Indonesia, baik swasta, BUMN dan perusahaan lainnya, untuk anda yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Bekerja adalah seperti sebuah kewajiban dalam hidup, karena dengan bekerja kita dapat memenuhi kebutuhan hidup, mulai dari, kebutuhan primer, seperti: sandang, papan, pangan, pendidikan, kesehatan, dan lain-lain, kebutuhan sekunder, seperti: tempat tidur, liburan, rekreasi, handphone, televisi dan lainnya, dan juga kebutuhan tersier, seperti: mobil, perhiasan, dan rumah mewah. Untuk memenuhi kebutuhan – kebutuhan tersebut tentunya kita harus bekerja. Berikut ini adalah IT Project Manager – PT Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM.
PT. Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM, in short also known as IBM-JTI, is a wholly owned subsidiary of PT. IBM Indonesia. It was founded in 2003, supporting IBM in providing skilled resources to install–move-add–change (IMAC), and to perform other activities that relates to after sales support` for IBM products in Indonesia.
To support the Strategic Objectives of IBM Indonesia in providing comprehensive end-to-end IT solutions for the community, in July 2010 IBM-JTI was transformed, re-shaping its missions, and strengthening the company with new Organizations structure, including the establishment of Business Development function that will focus in developing Solutions that will address the needs of comprehensive IT solutions of the Clients in the market.
IBM-JTI became a strategic service vehicle to complement IBM Indonesia in expanding the market segment, solution portfolio and geography coverage. IBM-JTI is committed to become most valuable Partner in the Information Technology Industry which contributed significantly to the success of the Clients and the Big Indonesia.
Today, IBM-JTI provides Total solution services; from IT Infrastructure aspect: Hardware and Software, to the Business aspect, which includes not only IBM Products but also other leading non IBM Products. IBM-JTI will propose the best available solutions that meet Clients needs and requirements regardless the Brand of the Products.
As an IBM company, we embrace IBM Values and Business Conduct Guidelines. IBM-JTI aims to build the company into a well established and respectable Indonesia company with a strong management team by continuing strive for excellence and commitment to quality, providing effective and efficient Solution to Clients, contributing to the country in creating job opportunities and transfer of advanced technology.
The Plaza Office Tower, Gondangdia, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2-4 years of Project management experience.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having good communication in English, both verbal & written.
- Strong ownership in project coordination among project team, customer, and 3rd parties.
- Service Level Management through maintaining response and resolution time.
- Experience in Operation or Project Planning.
- Strong diligence in tracking project progress and schedule estimates.
- Have strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Responsible for scoping, planning and managing the delivery of projects
- Managing human, financial and physical resources required for project delivery
- Implement and maintain issue and risk management, as well as change request management
- Working with stakeholders, to provide Project Management methodology to deliver projects that meet agreed quality, schedule, cost and customer satisfaction targets
- Communicate project status, issues, and mitigation actions with business and project team members
Min 4 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)
Sabtu atau memerlukan shift
Jika Anda tertarik dengan kesempatan di atas, silakan melamar melamar melalui link berikut.