Lokerja.pw adalah sebuah situs lowongan kerja yang memberikan informasi lowongan kerja terbaru dan terupdate dari perusahaan-perusahaan di Indonesia, baik swasta, BUMN dan perusahaan lainnya, untuk anda yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Bekerja adalah seperti sebuah kewajiban dalam hidup, karena dengan bekerja kita dapat memenuhi kebutuhan hidup, mulai dari, kebutuhan primer, seperti: sandang, papan, pangan, pendidikan, kesehatan, dan lain-lain, kebutuhan sekunder, seperti: tempat tidur, liburan, rekreasi, handphone, televisi dan lainnya, dan juga kebutuhan tersier, seperti: mobil, perhiasan, dan rumah mewah. Untuk memenuhi kebutuhan – kebutuhan tersebut tentunya kita harus bekerja. Berikut ini adalah Head Of Compliance Dept. – PT Tawada Healthcare.
PT. Tawada Healthcare is a national company with the main focused business in the Healthcare and Medical Equipment.
We have been exclusively appointed by various of multinational companies from around the world to be their Exclusive Sole Agent or Dealer to market, to sale, to import, to distribute and to service wide range of products.
Our main office is located at Senayan, Jakarta and we have several other branch offices in most of the major cities in Indonesia.
We represent the following principals:
Carestream Health Group
Covidien – Mallinckrodt & Autosuture
GE Healthcare Ultrasound
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
Smith and Nephews
As of our company credo "it is all about CARE……", we has always been "CARE" in our interactions and partnership with our employees. We currently have 500 people working in the company to bring the "CARE" value to our customers. If you think you can also CARE for other people, we would like to invite you to join our CARE team.
Rukan Permata Senayan Blok A no.18-19, Jl. Tentara Pelajar no.5 Jakarta Selatan
- Lead the daily operations and running of the Compliance Department and reports to the Compliance & Ethics Committee and CEO of Tawada.
- Execute the compliance roll-out plan for the Company by working with Management and various divisions/departments and external parties conducting business with PT THC, to ensure adherence to the Company’s Code of Conduct, Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), local labor and KPK regulation and any Compliance policies of PT THC.
- Lead the implementation of compliance programs of PT THC and addresses and reports on any feedback, issues or queries, to PT THC’s Compliance & Ethics Committee.
- Conduct training for all employees and external parties, and compliance SOPs implementation.
- Represents PT THC Management on communications with external parties on compliance matters, under supervision of the Head of Compliance Department.
- Perform Compliance Due Diligence review and formulate ongoing monitoring and risk mitigation programs.
- Address any activities in relation to the PT THC’s compliance program
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENT :
- Preferably possesses 7 – 15 years’ experience in Compliance function. If not, similar years of experience in internal audit, internal controls, risk management roles
- At least 5 years of senior management position
- Experience in staff training, process set-up and ability to travel around Indonesia frequently will be a plus
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or its equivalent, with excellent academic results.
MBA graduates would be considered.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with all levels of company and stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated with high level of integrity and commitment
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to contribute and achieve in a team-oriented environment.
Min 7 tahun (CEO/GM/Direktur/Manajer Senior)
Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat
Jika Anda tertarik dengan kesempatan di atas, silakan melamar melamar melalui link berikut.